Our world and communities have been through a lot in the last few months, thus many things have changed but our commitment to your safety remains intact. We are glad to let you know that our infection control practices which has so far been top notch, has been further upgraded to align with best practices in this era of the Covid 19 pandemic. Certain changes have been made to protect our patients and staff. For example;
1. You will be asked some screening questions beforehand when booking your appointment and these same questions will be repeated during your appointment.
2. We have hand sanitizers which you have to use before you enter the clinic. You will also find some in the reception area and other places for your use as needed.
3. Only the patient on appointment will be permitted into the reception area. An underaged child and the elderly can be accompanied by a chaperone.
4. No entry into the clinic without a facemask.
5. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between the patients which might offer fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
6. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting time for you as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
7. Your temperature will be checked before entry into the clinic.
8. All surfaces around our reception area including door knobs are disinfected at intervals.